Issuance of revenue licences
Documents for Revenue License
- Registration Certificate of Vehicle or The Extract Containing Particulars of the Vehicle Issued by the Commissioner of Motor Traffic (CMT-76 or MTA-11 ) or Certified Photo Copy of C.R. Approved by Finance Organization.
- Revenue License of the Previous Year.
- Valid Vehicle Insurance Policy Certificates.
- Fitness Certificates for Commercial Vehicles.
- Motor Lorry
- Private Couches
- Omni Bus
- Motor tricycle van
- Passenger Service permits for Omni Bus.
- Valid Emission certificate
- As the licensing year of a motor vehicle commence from the day and the month on the date of the first registration of that motor vehicle, be made within three working days of the corresponding day of the corresponding month (hereinafter called “the due date for the payment of license fee”) of the year in respect of which the license is applied for When a period is not exceeding 6 months has elapsed after the due date of payment of license fees-10% of the prescribed annual fee.
- License for a newly registered vehicle shall be taken within 7 days, and if the said period is exceed 10% of the prescribed annual fee.
- When a period of over 6 month s but less than 12 months has elapsed after the due date for payment of license fees 20% of the prescribed annual fee.
- When a period is over 12 months has elapsed after the due date for payment of license fees 30% of the prescribed annual fee.
Revised new rates effective from 01.12.2022